5 minutes ago: 6 sec
15 minutes ago: 6 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 89.6 %
(updated every minute)
- Apr 12: RESOLVED - There was an issue with the API URL api.dbcapi.me during the first few hours of Sunday 12th. The issue has been fixed and you should be able to use the address successfully again. If you were affected by this, please Contact Us and we'll compensate you. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Mar 26: RESOLVED - As of March 24th, you might be experiencing issues with our HTTP Java client. We're working hard to have it fixed ASAP, but in the mid-time, you can use the service normally through our Socket Java client. Contact us at https://deathbycaptcha.com/user/contact if you need any assistance or if you're affected by this. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you and appreciate your business!
- Sep 12: RESOLVED - On Sept, Tuesday 17th there will be scheduled service maintenance between 2:00-2:15 P.M (UTC-4). The service may not be accessible during this brief period of time. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
Terms of Service
You agree to the following:
- You will not share your unique ID with anyone, under any circumstances. This includes selling your account.
- You will not use our system to break any laws where you live.
- You agree that this is a paid system, and will not try to circumvent payments. This includes excessively reporting correctly decoded CAPTCHAs as incorrect and trying to remove CAPTCHAs in under 30 seconds.
- You agree that you won't modify, copy or recreate parts of any of our API clients without the explicit consent of Death By Captcha.
Penalties for breaking these rule include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Banning your account (temporary or permanent).
- Banning your IP and forfeiture of funds in your account.
Please note that part of our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all orders purchased through our Paddle packages found at https://deathbycaptcha.com/user/order. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns for these orders.
DeathByCaptcha may change its TOS and fee structure without previous notice. However, these changes will be applicable to new captcha package purchases after the date of change.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Furthermore, you are not to submit us any images from providers that forbid you from doing so. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. We hold the right to modify our Terms of Service without prior notice. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.